Frequently Asked QuestionsWe’ve provided some commonly asked questions below, but please give us a call if you have any other questions and we’ll do our best to assist you.
What is required of the host facility?
- Furnish TMS with course location information, directions & parking instructions
- Email or fax a basic diagram of the room where the course will be held noting square footage, dimensions and any immovable equipment. (Typical space requirement is 1,000-1200sf)
- Sign a contract supplied by Therapeutic Movement Seminars (TMS)
- Recommend a hotel under $99-walking distance or shuttle (if possible but not required)
- Post signs the night before the course directing students and instructors to the room where the course will be held
- Prepare and arrange the room the day before the course. Purchase food the day before the course. TMs will reimburse the facility for any food purchases once receipts are received. (If food service must be used, the host facility will provide contact information and TMS will coordinate with them directly).
- Furnish a facilitator at 7am to open doors, prepare f/b & assist with facility temperature
- Set out the food for breakfast and breaks (7:00 am & 12:15pm, beverage refresh as needed 2:30pm)
What is required of Therapeutic Movement Seminars?
- Coordination of all course advertising on our website, promotional brochures and/or via email
- CEU pre-approval for PT, PTA, OT, OTA & ATC
- Oversee the entire registration process
- Provide all course materials (manuals, toys, a few extra yoga mats)
- Registration desk materials: sign-in sheets, name tags
- Provide CEU certificates to all registered attendees
- Course completion materials: evaluation forms, CEU permanent record forms
- Coordination of all travel for instructors and assistants including travel to and from the airport
- Reimbursement for food purchased once receipts have been received
- Teaching the absolute best possible course!
What does the host facility receive in return?
- Three free registrants
- Staff member discounted registration rate (beyond the 3 free for hosting)
1-day course of $160 (normally $229)
2-day course at $325 (normally $425)
- Great facility publicity
- Your staff can now confidently and effectively teach the dynamic movement strategies and postural integration taught in the course as a cohesive team.