International Hosting Details
What is required of the International Host?
- Provide a meeting space large enough to provide a minimum space requirement of 45-50 sf per person. Chairs set along perimeter of the room to allow yoga mats & movement space in the middle of the room.
- Provide hotel accommodations for instructor and assistant (if necessary) and provide detailed transportation instructions.
- Access to meeting room 1 hour prior to start of the course & supply a wireless-lapel microphone
- Provide all advertisement and registration for the 4-day intensive workshop, submit course for approval, if needed
- Printing of course manuals, sign-in sheets & name tags, if desired
- Course completion materials: evaluation forms & course completion certificates for each registrant
- Include “what to bring items & suggested attire” in course confirmation letter
- An interpreter if necessary, we teach our courses in English
What is required of Therapeutic Movement Seminars?
- Provide course materials to the event coordinator within 1 week of signing contract:
- Course description, objectives & outline
- Email document clarifying what to bring (yoga mat, 2 towels) & suggested attire
- PDFs of manuals for printing-at least 1 month prior to course
- Course toys & a few extra yoga mats for those that forget to bring their own
- Coordination of all travel for instructors and assistants
- Teaching the absolute best therapeutic movement course!
International Travel Costs
Our International travel instructor fee is $1800 US per day ($7,200 total US) + expenses for up to 24 participants, $2,000 US additional fee + expenses for instructional lab assistant for 25-35 participants, 36+ option needs to be discussed. Expenses include hotel or location accommodations, airfare, baggage fees, $35 US maximum food per day for each instructor and transportation to/from airport. We agree to make the airline reservations and communicate cost with you prior to booking.
Down payment deposit of $1,800 due 2 months prior to course start date or at time of contract signature, whichever is sooner. Once airline tickets are purchased we have agreed the course is confirmed. If the course is canceled, the host agrees to reimburse all non-refundable fees at the time of cancellation. If the course is cancelled 14 days or less prior to the first day of class, the deposit is forfeit.